Thursday, May 10, 2007

1st day at Labu

Wakaka~~~ Jux came bec from "naik motor" v my buddy n his frienz...
So nice man....jux now i naik the honda 70, walao man~~
it was like gajah naik tikus...
I jux like the the "kampung boi" go bec to kampung...

On the small benkok road, i was "high" on it.
Sumore chasin v the "ayam" (Real ayam not human being)
then lookin at the kambing....

Em... best we round n round the small kampung kampung....
i can c a lot of thingd n feel the fresh air....
Em...jux now i did a "pump water" action while a malay lady was walkin on the road...
then both of them sweat n laugh loudly....
It was like Em....nice man~~~

After finished ot we went to makan,we order, a "gong bow chicken" ,
"fook gin mee", "wa tan yin yong" and a goreng "pan mee"...
walao...crazy man~~~In life there is not many thingd a afrraid...
The most scary animal in life is "Anjing."
I really dun like dog...except hotdog.. Haiz..no choice la. alwaz bully by them
Then fine lo...they knw weakness..
Ok lo..my frienz fed the dog while we were eatin at the hawker there.
Walao...tak boleh tahan .

i really afraid the dog v eat me....
my best buddy he alwaz kacau me and even the kambing was crozin the road n shout at me "there is a fod therE" then 2 legs pit on the motor and avoid to kena gigit~~~
When we bec hz and u knw wat frienz did ?
He goes to open the cate and the dog came over me...
WALAO~~~I fly into the house n tutp the gate quickly while shoutin.
The whole family members were stadin at outside gossip i think ~~
Then i hv done so "pai sek" thing is i shoutin.........
Em...funny man~~~Syok ya~~~~enak ya...
But kurang a thing lo....if got a bao bei go v me then prefect but......
Em...Next time hope can bring my Bao Bei go there oh~.~
Who is my bao bei leh~~~ ^OO^
Bao Bei @ Chu Chu
May 09, 2007

No comments: