Thursday, May 10, 2007

A death of 100 days

"Lovin" is leaving me 7 seasons..
I stil stayin in the circleIm waitin there is a miracle
I've left ur name on the palm of heart
The old folk is appear tonitez
Im the idiot standin on the darkness of street
The music is holdin hard my memoryland
Im stay a nitez v the music again
The melody is biting my heart
Tonitez the cold wind has taken away ur foot steps
The freeze fingers is bleeding its no more energy to touch ur face
The freeze heart is coldits no more beating
The tears is dryits no more feelin
The boarder is startin blur
Do not tell me it was a lie
Do not tell me it was a joke
Do not tell me it was an experience
I hv been startin make a distance v u
I hv been stopin to tk breath on the air
I hv been settin a death for uI need wait for 100 days
Im sure the 100 days will be reachin208 days granted me to stay for 100 days
Im sure after the 100 days there is a new life
The 208 days wil be relieved
Im sure there is a heaven after 100 days
The 208 days wont given me a pain of hell
Stand up now
Given me a vitamin for the heart
Stand up now
Givenv me a new life
Stand up now
Given me a new born
Hope there is no pain, no hurt....
Pray hard for standin in the circle of 100 days......

May 04, 2007

No comments: