Thursday, May 10, 2007

Life Without Loong Foong Kok

Haiz...these few days feel very sian in kampar especially in the morning.
Ever since my college reopens, I found out I had lost my mood and very hate to attend classes. Em... u knw why ?

Coz since Monday my favourite restaurant was closed and today (saturday) only reopens.
I had waited for a few days n miss this place very much.....
it caused me to feel moody every mornin n i started bcome crazy and my brain kept thinkin "Where to eat" ? "Wat to eat" ? durin class.
So kepala sakit~~~ This problem drills to my brain. It made me go mad.....

Everytime I go to Loong Foong Kok (LFK) Restaurant sure will order a bowl tom yam and kacau around there especially the aunty who takes the drinks order. Em...this week Loong Foong Kok was closed for 5 consecutive days, my life was turned into darkness and no mood to tk my bfast. Remember everytime when i sat v my frienz, bear bear n chan hou them. Before Goin to break (mornin), i will ask bear bear "bear bear, we very long time don go to LFK ; then bear bear sure answer coldly "ya lo, very long time. Yesterday we jux went there..." Afterwards, Chan Hou, Teik Hou and Jennifer are sweat there...... Haha~~~~

It's ok... this is my favourite place. When we reach there, the 1st thing they will ask; "belum order your tom yam ah " ? HAha~~~ Afterwards,sumtimes they order "chicken rice" and there is a worker who keeps and wash the dishes and we named her as "Siti Nurhalima" and we hv created a nice background for her. One day, i questioned bear bear "Do you knw Siti Nurhalima is Siti Nurhaliza's mother" and he answered "Yeah Meh" ? Then, i continued "Last time Siti Nurhalima was an ex-Miss World winner but now cuci pinggan and Jennifer answered surprisingly "Wah..why she comes here to cuci pinggan so "cham"?. Then i said "No Choice loh"...... Haha~~~

After this, i said i jux kiddin then they booed and me "Cheh.....tipu punya." They kept on scoldin...but now we always go there to tk our bfast and sumtime they complained "No other place to eat, is it?" then i replied "No ah...we long time din go to LFK liao" and they sweat again.....Haha~~~

So happy, LFK reopens today....so nice. Can kacau the aunty again and chatting like monkey at there. Wakaka~~~ Monday sure i go bec v my classmates(Satu Gang). Life without Loong Foong Kok will lead me suffering....
March 10, 2007

No comments: