Thursday, May 10, 2007

208days ENDED....

The time is runnin
But ur love was stopped 208 days..........
4992 hours......
299520 seconds....
The time told me:
Love to sumone The feelin of "lovin" u
It could not express
I love u
I miss u
These were past for u
The time wasnt continue into the "lovin"At the end,
a word "break up" is decided to seperate us
Heart is not dare to tell the time
Tears is not dare to see ur leavin shadowLife is become a darkness space
The painful of Face is wearin mask
Tear is wearin mask
Smile to u and say "gudbye"
I knw u r hurt
I knw u r pain
But i silent a nitez
I hear ur hurt
I hear ur painIt is late.....
I desire to scoll bec clock
I wake up from the nightmare
I try to pray hard I try to do everythinIt is useless.....
I onli can wish u.... Wish ur dreamz come true
May 04, 2007

No comments: