Thursday, May 10, 2007

Any reason to love you ?

If one day a gal asks u, "why u love me, u love me wat" ?
Then the guy says. " i love u and there is no reason but i can prove to u".
After this the gal asks again, "why my frienz's bf can list out the reasons his bf loves her but u can; i dunno i wan u tell me the reason" !

Then her bf said, i like ur sweet voice, ur carin, ur smile and ur any moments....
After a few days this gal is meet an accident & she couldnt wake up forever. The guy put a tear letter on her shoulder....

In this tear letter:
Bcoz u r pretty so i love u. But now r u pretty ? NO, so i dun love you.
Bcoz ur voice is sweet so i love u. But can u open ur mouth now ? No, so i dun love you.
Bcoz u r caring me so i love u. But can u present it out now ? No, i dun love you.
Bcoz of ur sweet smile and ur every moment touch my heart so i love u. But now can u smile ? Can u move ? No, so i dun love you.
"If i love u have a reason i think u dunno have any reasons for me to love u anymore, so i dun love u. But i love u have no reason so i still love u". The guy is waiting for her now......will she wake up ? Is it love a person is without any reasons ?

Let we come bec here...I think this scenario alwaz happen in couple surrounding, sumtime ppl treat this is a childish question but unfotunately to tell u, Yes. ! ! !

Why ? ? ? Coz we can easily to list out we dun love a person but cant say any reasons that we love a person. Love a person is a feeling. Dun love a person is a fact but there is sum feeling there...

March 07, 2007

No comments: