Wednesday, May 9, 2007

The speechless of necklace

In a binary world, there are 1 and 0 as their symbol for their lifes……
1 is D and 0 is B.
There is a story begins, a necklace…..let me show u. Do u like this ? Ya, Mickey & Minnie r the love symbols of us.

When u wear it, u must tell me oh. D as usual wear the necklace to skul everday and B as well even though they are not same skul….Both of them are happy coz their relationship is getting better n better.

“I wana go bec” B says….. B is goin to take the Mickey necklace off to D. “Bak” ! ! ! D is pull the Mickey necklace from B’s heart. B feels the painful of his heart when D is pull his necklace from his neck and D is holdin it and says “This is urdesire to take it off”.

When D finished the word, D throws the Minnie necklace from 7 levels heights of condominium. The action was broke the dreamz of them…….. Does it worth to pull the heart from B ? His heart is broken and he feels that the meaningful of the necklace is strong even it is not valuable but then the love and care r remain in this necklace.

D says "if u step out the door and we end of this relationhip from this second starts". B did not care the warning word, he steps out.... After for a while D is trying hard to save the heart of B…..Does it work ? B wouldn’t the feeling, he jux knw the feeling for the necklace is getting lesser and lesser AND he scare to receive D present anymore. If sumone has given the present to u & destroy it in front of ur eyes when u hv the feeling of it…..

Now im wearing bec the same new necklace, does it work to get the same feeling ? I shouldn’t knw, I couldn’t knw and I really dunno why should I stand for this necklace…….Does it a true for me ?
Wat I hv to do is….Let me tk sum time to cure the painful of the necklace………


January 16, 2007

No comments: