Wednesday, May 9, 2007

The Nineth slide of diary

The beauty of love is not as perfect as we thought sumtime.
But the answer is how r we goin to join the spirtual of love together. The "spiritual"communication btw each n other is takin part in both of ur life.
One day, Jon is walkin a dark corridor and the darkness of shadow is following his heart beat. The beauty of the crsytal key chain is goin to turn to a dark pearl. The dark pearl is printed his lover's diary. He is keepin his step to home with a question mark. When he reach home the 1st move is he wana find the diary. He remember his lover told him that this diary is only for him before he left.

"Oops....yes, i found u."The dust is covered all the book and there is a lock. He couldnt open the diary even he uses the key to open it. Jon is waiting until 12 o'clock, a sharpen of moon light is sending a key in front of the diary. Finally, one year....i able to wait for u.

"Pak", the first slide of the diary is written down...."Yeah~~~ ! ! ! i can get my lou gong finally. I really suprised that He came to find me today and now he is jux bside me, His Q Q face i really like it very much oh.... HAHA ! ! ! Em...i gonna to company to hv a nice dreamz la."

Second slide, "Em....so tired today, we went to genting highland oh~~ With the a bowl of hot "bak gud teh", the warmness of jacket is lies on my shoulder. Im very touched, this is the 1st nice memory for me today. "Lou Po, eat "cha siew" la...., Em...i dun like cha siew i like "siew yok". "Ya meh, i tot u like cha siew; never mind la i go to buy for u." "No need la, it is ok to me." HA~~~~~ Even this small movement but i've jux eaten a big pork meal v him..... Muakz, lou gong.

Third slide, "He came to find me today oh, so happy." HA~~~ 2molo is Xmas day lo, wat wil he do ? So "gan jeong" oh..... I hope that he is able to give me a sweet memory to me tommorrow.

Fourth slide, "Jingle Belt ! Jingle Belt ~~~~". I can celebrate v him lo, he very naugthy oh. He lied to me he wont come to stay v me tonitez and mk me so sad. I've been waiting for 18 years, he is my 5th bf and there was no one celebrate Xmas v me except him tonitez. 2day "7 morinin 8 mornin", he went to visit his Grandmum and told me he is goin to stay a nitez there. ( "Gek si" me la ) Ha~~~ Em....finally around 8 sumthin we met in KL sentral,the orange yellow of light is very nice & the 2 seat table with the gud "Feng Sui" at the McD. (our "pak tou" place oh) He gave me a red photo frame and there is return sum "yok ma" word, dun tell u. Ha~~~ Blek ! ! ! Then we jux came bec from sg wang to celebrate Xmas eve, tired oh... (Did i lose my virgin, He he ~~~ )

Fifth slide, "i dun wan say him anymore, he is the 1st guy mk me cry a lot. This time he mk me cry until my tissu paper not enaf(Gotta buy tissu soon). Today mornin, after i woke up and i saw a pack of socks. when i saw it i ady happy until the mouth can stop. He "hou sui" oh, he put the mikey pendrive inside the socks. "NG, make me cry like XXX. Em.....i love him oh.

Sixth slide, "Aiyo, so "sui" today. Jux touched at 12.00mdnitez, we robbed by snatch thieves. His phone was robbed and my kepala feel dizzy. Em....incredible Xmas day for me. Haiz...jux came bec from hospital, he said wana go bec to skul. A bit sad, hope he can stay one more day..... Dunno how tonitez, will he ?

Seven slide, "Sorry, im sorry...." I've broken the necklace today. His heart is broken...... i hv broken the promise, i am sorry. He told me he scare of the gift that i given to him. He jux said "Have u ever though of the how much of painful of heart that i need to afford when u pulled the necklace on my neck, i rather than i buy the necklace for us. At least i wont destroy it, because i know how to appreciate it. But u ?" He has left the broken necklace on me......

Eight slide, "How much days that i am counting is how much love that i love u for every second" and i have chosen my life with u. I love you.... When Are You Comin beck tonitez ? Does this is the last slide of us....

Nineth slide, 爱是他在的时候,眼睛里只有他一人;他不在的时候,一切都带有他的影子。

February 01, 2007

No comments: