Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Chance is only once

Finally i have cut down my desire to enrol the course bravely, the cruelty heart was also deleted the all my desireable but it make me to recall bec the memories even my unwillingly heart is against my desire but my fingers is drawing the scenario of the broken heart without control.

Pierce by pierce is hurting my underskin, does anyone would like to hurt himself or herself by the sharpen finger touch. In this long journey, i have been drop off and up from the knowledge train and there are a lot of passengers are company me but some of them have chosen to drop off, some of them have chosen to continue the journey and even some of them leave me to choose another knowledge train. I asked myself, "am i the one make them far away from me ?" Or "i really to strict to them ?" I had stopped the train in the passed two seasons. I have no choice to choose, i jux chose the lazzy-faire as i really could not get bec the previous me and my young time is only a slide of the diary.

I really couldnt do well in the task; my spirit has forgotten the owner.....even how much that u hv done for them is jux only a hand that couldnt have a clap sound or only a pierce of white paper. Ur successful may have someone to praise u but if when u r failure the discmination eyes is laughin at ur stupid performance but have u asked bec ur ownelf ; did u give me a helpin hand in the task.

Ur poiniting fingers is only ponting bec to me, have u thought ur uncountable dirty poinitings is in my mindland. But at the end, u all have forgotten and i only have two hands to pick up the "tan of works" coz the trouble is only reconginse me. I really tired to do it again n again, I jux speechless~~~~keeping the smiles on the face without any problems but does anyone has gone through ur heart. Yes, there is only the one that u love to but he or she doesnt in this same knowledge train.

"They are using u only, pls wake up" said by my frienz. But then, do i have any choices ; i do not have. My perpective may look by someone but there is not the eternity.

Since from the beggining, i've planted the seed on the knowledge train land but there is only me to take care of it. When i knocked the door again n again but once there is only an empty house. I am tired to step in the train but i do not have a choice and there is no chance for me to try....... Today i have learnt a something new. "There is only a chance in this world, there is no second chance for u". I think this is one of the important lesson for the today me. Wat should i do in this unexpected realistic world, i think it is the truth "A Chance would not return in the second time".

Appreciate wat u r having now....it doesnt care u r in relationship, u r in working, u r studying but for sure it is suit to today world especially in this cruelty world.

Buddies, remember chance is only once; there is no second chance except u r the one stay in the dreamzland. For choice is only given by the chance. Wake up~~~~Start to bite the chances that u r have in every second from the bottom. The world is saying no to learn from the first mistake, the world is only showing appreciate the opportunity that ppl given to u.


January 23, 2007

No comments: