Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Rasuah vs Saman

I dunno why......Why why why ! ! !
Except of bribering then there is a Fine....................

Haiz.....should i say lucky or bad lucky ? ? ? i think both of them, i oso got. U know why ! ! ! Tell u a nice story, it seems like a incredible & unbelieveable nice story......

1st Saman
i was form 5 if im not mitaken..... That time was like the scenario of film. Haiz......passed already, i dun wan say anythin.

2nd Saman
Jux happened in last sem, walao....that time so "gan jeong", jux kena in front of Ghany (Indian mamak restaurant - my favour restaurant). That day was on 9th of September 2006. Police shake shake his hand, "i think u know wat he wan". "come on, baby...."kamu tahu apa kamu salah". Wat should i say, but sure normally we jux say "TAK TAHU", rite ? ? ? Dun pretend la....im too but then that time i really did not know wat was goin on.

Ok lo, he said my motor light wasnt function but ok la... i accepted it. Coz i really dunno ma, jux like "so chai" let him write the saman to me but then he oso dun wan to rasuah....i really hv no choices, rite ? But then, i really miss the SAMAN..... u know WHY ????

I tell u ah...but dun laugh to me. it was the 1st time i've kept the saman until now - meanz belum bayar la. Coz it is so meaningful for me. i know u must say me crazy or kuku but then i ask u 1 thing is could u get a Saman on 9/9/2006 & the dateline is on 10/10/2006.
Sure ! ! ! U cant, rite ? sumore 10 of october is my birthday. See ! ! ! It is a meanigful SAMAN.

3rd RASUAH
Jux happened in my eyes..... Jux now i went out to top up my phone & when i was on the way to my house. A police was chasin me & "shake shake" his hand again - A fat police. Ya, parkin tepi ! Oh, my GOD ! ! ! This time i know wat was happened.

Em....same word. "kamu tahu apa salah" ? "Tak tahu" ! ! ! (This is only thing that we can communicate v Police). When i saw him, i really scare this time...The previous a few times; i was not scare. Coz my latest SAMAN havent paid yet. If kena again, i think my licence jux can "hang hang" in JPJ there.

Ok lo, i saw his stomach bigger than the indah water pool...... Then if a police asks u "macam mana" then u must know "macam ini" ! ! ! Wat is the "macam ini" ??? Macam ini = MONEY ! ! ! Ok lo, i said i've left 20 ringgit coz jux top up 30. Aiyo, tak boleh la...50 ringgit la.

Har.... ? ? ? "saya nak balik hztown wo" ! ! ! "Tak apa, kalao tak ada duit panggil bapa kamu bank in la....sini ada ATM machine di Petronas sana" (^~^)" ! ! ! Shit ! Shit ! Shit ! I really "cha dou", the police so nice, i dunno where he learnt it bec ! Really Dunno why the communication btw police & public jux sayin this kind of stuff. Should i laugh or cry in front of him ? Ok......well. I gave him 40 ringgit to settle it.

Should i say anythin ? Am i happy ? This time i really SAD ! ! ! IF u r SAD who the 1st 1 u think ? WHO WHO WHO ! ! !



2006.12.06

No comments: