Wednesday, May 9, 2007

As Long as u love

Sick !!! ~~~~ A sickness in our society nowadays.....
As common i hear "As long as i have a person , who willing to love me and care me. There is enaf for me ~~~ " ! ! !

Alamak~~~~ can u tahan of it ? Em, i was disappointed when one of my frienz told me. "i have a bf now but then i jux feel that there is nothin coz he is busy all the time. Sumtime he contact me one week only once. i knw he is busy but then is ok to me la. As long as there is a person loves me care me then ok la."

But then i said "love to each and other equally is important, if not it meanz that u r not confidence in this loveship and as well as urself." My frienz said " i dun have confidence for it and myself as well but then as long as he loves me then ok la and i wan the person loves me more than i love him."

I told my frienz that,"if u continue the day that as ur wish there is no result at the end since u r not young & not much time to mk fun with. And should considerate is this kind of relationship ables to give u a warm for ur journey of life." My frienz answered "i dun think so. i keep give each a chance.As u say it wont warm n longer... i know. I will see how, or maybe u wil see me marry one day".

Anyway, ur decision is alwaz appreciated by me even we have different views and i hope that u can seek a eternity loveship in ur life.

January 26, 2007
~THE END~

No comments: