Sunday, June 17, 2007

My son's "Daddy"

My son's Daddy Adapted by: Jetky
"18 Years of today...he is no longer in this world."
"Dear, should i go bec to see his last seen?" asked by Jane.
Even it was happenned in 18 years but u should forget n forgive him...
No matter how, he is ur father, ur step father. Adviced by John.


But.... I have been left this home since i born my baby....
I really could not forgive wat my step father has done on me...
I hate my mum, i hate my step father...

"Daddy...where r u now ...u have promised me to buy me a teddy bear to me...
Daddy...pls wake up...Daddy"~~~
Since my dad left us, my nightmare has been started on me.
My dreamz, my hope ..everthing is broken.
After a few months,
my mum had been started to work in
pub and nitez club to feed both of us, my elder brother n me...
Everday, she brings a guy to home...
She is earnin money by her skin...
Her body ...Her soul ady no longer has a value.

A Day after a season...
My mum brings a tall guy bec to her room again.
But this time, this guy is stay in our house since that day started.
1 month...2 months...3 months.....
I really could not stay in this house again..im sufferin
He slaps my mum, he uses the money that my mum earned bec...
He is a "Bitch"...

A year later, i started to grow up...
My Breast is gettin bigger...
My tall is gettin higher...
My beauty is gettin mature...
Im a teenager...
Im sweet 16....

The "bitch" guy is quarreling v my mum again...
The guy wana leave my mum...
My mum takin a knife n beggin on him...
"Lou Gong, dun leave me alone
I really couldnt stay alone in this house...pls.
Wat do u wan ?
I give u evrythin i have..I give u everythin i have..."
I wan ur daughter, can u give me ? !!"
My daugher ?...I give..I give...I give u."

One day....My mum drop me a pill on my drink...
I have no the time...no the right to hold my fate...
He..rapes me..
He..rapes me...
A time... a second time...Many times...
HE raped me...My mum was standin beside me...
"Mum...help me...help me"
but my mum is lookin at me and seekin his lover rapin me...
I HATE U all.

A day after the 10 months...
My stomach is gettin bigger...
I have a baby...My step father's baby....
She, my mum asked me to do an abortion...
I agree..i really dun wan this baby...
But after a day, my step father asked me to born the baby
Bcoz a fortune teller said, the baby could gv him a gud fate in his life...
I have no choice...I have no right...
My brother could nt help me..
Noone could help me...
I ask GOD..."Why this fate is fallen on me" ? ? ? WHY ????

After the 9 months....
I ran out from this family...
From today started , my new life is born...
I start to hunt for a job..
I start to have my own house..
My own bf....and now he is my own husband.

"Halo....Kok...wat up".
"Today, ur step father has jux gone...he is no longer in this world again.But... r u comin bec ?" "Why should i come bec" ?"
Last 2 Years, u din come bec to mum funeral but today is a must for u to come bec..
If not u will regret in ur whole life.."

"Dear, should i go bec to see his last seen?" asked by Jane.
Even it was happenned in 18 years but u should forget n forgive him...
No matter how, he is ur father, ur step father. Adviced by John.

After a long journey to my brother home...
I take a look on my step father...
He has brought me a great gift..
"Mum...is me, im Joshua."
"Daddy told me i have a mum before he leaving"...
"Then..how is ur dad in ur heart" ? "
He is my great great dad..he has taught me a lot of things..
He alwaz say he feel guilty on u...
i could nt understand.Why ....? ? ? "

The surprise is given frm my step father...
My 18 years old son had been taught by my fatherand he is a really gud son....
My son and i have a same father but there is a difference in our heart...
He is a great father in my son heart...He is a "bitch" in my heart...
Everything is gone....
He didnt leave anythin for me..
He has given me a great son....
I forgive him n forger his sin...

"DADDY...My heaven father,
Happy Father's Day...I LOVE YOU"...

No comments: