Thursday, May 17, 2007

Feeling....

12, May 2007 Saturday4:18 PM

Feeling....
Im try to close to u
It seems like i could not approach
I try to mk u happy
It seems like u have no feelin

I try to concern u
It seems like im hurtin u
Wat should i do ?
The feelin of u seems like gettin far from me
wat should i do ?
The heart key from u is gettin far from me
Wat shoud i do ?

The song of angel is step onto my heart
Is it im think to much
I should not think
Is it im feelin hurtI should not feel hurt
Is it u hv no feel on me
I should not have feel on u

I realized i miss ur voice
Oh my. u r my soul
I realized i miss ur soul
Oh my, u r my spirit
I reaalized
i miss ur sms
Oh my, u r my vitamin
I realized i miss ur feelin
Oh my, u r taken away my heart

but today u...
I dunno wat is hapenin
But today u...
I dunno why u jux sms a single smsbut today u...
I dunno why i cry for u
But today u...
I dunno why i scare to lose u

Am i fallen in love ? ? ?

No comments: