Thursday, May 17, 2007

The 208 days was a dreamz....

18, May 2007 Friday3:34 AM

In the past 208 days,
i've learned a lot....
U've given a big impact in my life....
An experience was enaf for me...
Remember the time u were rejectin me...

But today i able to stand to accept my new life....
Thanz for the experience....
A history was given me a hurt...
But today i need to stand up to reject u again....

Is no use that the bird comes bec to my cage again....
I've thrown the cage ....
The old cage was not value for me n for u again....
The onli thing that is not changin is the history....

I dun mind u hurt me....
I believe i was cared u...
I dun mind u curse me....
I believe i was loved u...

There is no use that u ask more from me...
We've a distance....
U dun ask me why....
I jux can say i scare u....

Dun try to ask me about my relationship...
I wont tel u more....
I have built a firewall....
Scare for ur cursin...

All is gone....
Past wasnt come bec again....
Dun ask me there is a possibility...
In the past i ady gave u my heart....

Now i jux wana re-build myself....
Given me a chance pls....
Now i jux wana have a silent life....
Given me a hope pls....
The 208 days was a dreamz....

No comments: