Saturday, July 28, 2007

Viruz VS Human

Viruz VS Human

Have u ever kena viruz in ur PC ?
Have u ever fight v virus ?

Dunno why....nowadays the people like to create virus and spread the whole world...
Yesterday noon while i was online and there is sumone sent me a file....
and i stil remember the viruz asked me to "click n see" ! ! !
I jux obey wat the virus said....after i clicked and my monitor suddently "Hang" for awhile and the screen was blinkin on me...
Walao~~~ Tak boleh tahan ! ! !
How nice was the of the photo file....

After that, the viruz help me to spread the file to sum of my msn frienz...
Really wana "terima kasih" to the virus to help me to share v my msn frienz...
I really dunno who kena the viruz frm me but never mind la we "die together", ok ?

However, at nite i started to ask for help and went to worship GOD....
One of the purposes i went for worship is "sembayang my PC can be "ping ping on on..tai pou lam gao"...
After came bec, i started to equip myself to fight v the viruz...
I back up my file 1st even is too late...Hehe~
But i never give up....
I started to scan n scan the whole PC....

While im doin scanning ..i use the old vision msn to hunt for the person who sent me the virus...How dare u r ....NG! ! !
Luckily, around 2am, i saw the person who sent viruz to me...
So i jux go to scold him and ask him...
But i knw he is a victim oso so i jux forgive n forget him...
If im nt go to "click n see" then i can save my PC...
Haiz....

But i continue to fight v the viruz until today mornin around 7am...
And luckily, virus already kalah~~~
HAha ! ! !
But my eyes ady bengkak @_@

It was a Virus Story of today.....

Thank GOD ~ AMEN ! ! !

No comments: